Thursday, June 25, 2009

+ my first precious patient +

salam everyone

it was my first day in the clinic, treating the real patients, who can feel pain n have feelings...
they are not dummies, which we can give names to them n just 'play' around with them...
do watever u wanna do with them; haha...this principle is ONLY valid to the dummies NOT to the real patients...it's also valid in the previous years but not dis year...the principle has expired...

knowing dat i will start treating real patients, i feel like the electric current is flowing happily, all over my body...shocked, but wat to do...frankly speaking, i felt terrible on dat night, dont know wat to think of, wat to say n many more wat to...
luckily, eventhough i was not in the good mood, i still can sleep...dats the best part of me, no matter how terrible my day was or how 'big' my problem was, i still can sleep, luv dat!=D

my first patient was qila's big bro. i was very lucky to have him as my first patient since i made some 'clicking' sound on dat day. the bell was ringing...haha, never forget it for the rest of my life. i cant imagine if it happens on other patients. i'm sure, i will be the unlucky person with big red rounded nose. Oh no...
my first day in the clinic was not too bad except for the 'clicking' part la...i just do the e&d, cant proceed...a bit frustrated...
watever has happened, still a big thanks to qila's bro for being so supportive...=)
thanks a lot to everyone

eemmm...i still have that feeling when dealing with patients, i MUST overcome it, n they told me, it will slowly develop along the way, wat i need to do now is trying my best, yes, my best...i can do it!~


ganbatte everyone!!!

2 comments:

NAJIHAH NASAR said...

at least yours better than mine. huhu. sungguh mencabar. ade org pesan "jadikan cabran itu hiburan" =)

aFiQaH said...

mmg sgt2 mancabar...
smg kite brjaye menempuhi cabaran ini..
insyaAllah